Landlords…Make sure you are covered for flooding

February 20, 2012

Landlord Information

Landlords who have buildings and contents insurance to make sure they are completely covered for flooding. This is especially for landlords who let out their property with furnishings.

The environmental agency has reported that the average cost of home flooding damage is £28,000 which is a massive amount compared to fire damage (£7,300 from losses) and burglary (£1,000).

Due to the amount that damage can cost is really does show you that it pays to be properly covered. If your house becomes so damaged it becomes inhabitable then you will also lose out on rental income.

At CIA Insurance we have competitive quotes for buildings and contents insurance, or if you wish we have separate buildings insurance and contents insurance cover.

A house damaged by flooding

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Subscribe to our RSS feed and social profiles to receive updates.

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: