CIA Insurance- Students Contents Insurance

November 12, 2011

CIA Insurance Info

Student Contents Insurance

If you’re a student living in rented accommodation and you’re after students contents insurance then you’ve come to the right place.

CIA’s Contents Insurance for Students

Whether you live in halls of residence, private rented accommodation or a shared house, you should protect your precious possessions (including things like laptops, ipods, TV equipment) with a specific policy designed for students.

With cover for all your possessions up to £15,000 and the option to increase this if required, this is a comprehensive students contents insurance policy.

Policy benefits such as accidental damage, employers liability insurance and away from home protection are all available, while contents cover is on a new for old basis excluding clothing and fabrics.

, , , , , , ,


Subscribe to our RSS feed and social profiles to receive updates.

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: