CIA Insurance- Tenant Types

November 2, 2011

CIA Insurance Info

Types of tenants – professional, unoccupied, student lets, asylum seekers, and DSS

There is only one thing worse than having no tenants to a landlord and that’s having non-professional tenants that are difficult to insure. With CIA Insurance’s help though, there is no such thing as difficult to insure, you can get cover for just about anyone, from professional to DSS. You can even ensure you are covered during dreaded unoccupied periods.

With a changing population, the effects of immigration and housing executive demands, it is likely that many landlords will be offered non-professional tenants at some stage. Thanks to CIA Insurance you can now say yes to this group and ensure your buy to let property is empty for a minimum of time. CIA Insurance can provide insurance cover for professionals, students, asylum seekers and DSS tenancies.

Certain tenants are more desirable than others and CIA Insurance understands all the risks involved and can cater for them accordingly giving the landlord peace of mind no matter what happens.


We hope you found this information useful. Please remember to use CIA Insurance when you or your family and friends need motorcycle insurance, landlords insurance or commercial insurance.

, , , , , , , , , ,


Subscribe to our RSS feed and social profiles to receive updates.

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: