CIA-Unoccupied property insurance…

October 29, 2011

CIA Insurance Info

Unoccupied Property Insurance

If you own a property but it is unlikely to be occupied for long periods or a long period (over 90 days consecutively), unoccupied property insurance is a must.

CIA Unoccupied Property Insurance

Finding insurance for unoccupied properties isn’t easy because many insurers perceive the risk to be substantially greater. As such, you need to look for a specialist insurance company and this is where CIA Insurance can help because we are competitive and can offer extensive cover.

Our unoccupied property insurance is a must as it gives the most comprehensive cover available. From water escape to attempted theft and actual theft, you will be covered with vacant property insurance which offers cover similar to normal residential occupied household insurance cover.

Properties of all values can be fully covered and we can cover vandalism / malicious damage.

Whatever the risk and whatever your needs, CIA Insurance can cover all your unoccupied property insurance needs at competitive rates.

We also offer unoccupied commercial property insurance with short term cover available (6 months and 12 months).

We hope you found this information useful. Please remember to use CIA Insurance when you or your family and friends need motorcycle insurance, landlords insurance or commercial insurance.

, , , , , , ,


Subscribe to our RSS feed and social profiles to receive updates.

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: