CIA Buildings and Contents insurance

October 18, 2011

CIA Insurance Info

CIA Insurance- Experts in insurance

Landlords Buildings Insurance

If you have a buy to let property then you will need landlords buildings insurance to cover against the unexpected and CIA Insurance has the best cover available at competitive prices.

CIA Landlord Building Insurance Cover

CIA Insurance understands that landlord buildings insurance is vital for any buy to let property – in most cases it is a stipulation of the offer of a buy to let mortgage that it must be in place. It can be difficult to find low cost cover though because let properties are considered to be higher risk because the owner doesn’t live on the premises.

This is where CIA Insurance can help, because we can cover a huge range of rental properties at competitive rates. We even cover a range of tenants including professionalsDSS and asylum seekers.

Every sort of property can be covered with landlords buildings insurance; whether it is detached, semi, a block of flats, flat or apartment – all constructions can be insured. Commercial let property is also covered.

We also offer landlords contents insurance or combined landlords buildings and contents insurance.

To get a quote call one of our team today on 0844 88 88 323

You can also go to our website at and click ‘get a quote’ or ‘we’ll call you back’ to find out how we can save you money on your landlords property insurance. Don’t forget, CIA Insurance guarantees to beat any quote.

, , , , , , , ,


Subscribe to our RSS feed and social profiles to receive updates.

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: