Landlord insurance- Make sure you are protected with student tenants!

September 29, 2011

CIA Let Property Blog

University students take their places and also need somewhere to live!

We have now come to that time of the year where a new bunch of fresh-faced students have got their university places and are now looking for somewhere to live. For landlords this can be a great time to provide students with accommodation, but insurance companies have warned landlords to be protected with the correct landlord insurance cover.

Students, university ones in particular, have a bit of a reputation when it comes to being untidy and parting a bit too much! This could risk damage to any furniture and carpets that don’t belong to them. Unfortunately this means that students are under a high risk category meaning that any landlord who rents out a property to them face paying higher premiums.

Some landlord insurance providers have products such as rent guarantee cover to protect you from unpaid rent and legal protection cover for if you have any legal disputed from evicting tenants, tax disputes and more are included! Making sure you have the right policy is key and will give you peace of mind because you are always protected.

If you are a landlords wanting a policy for student tenants give CIA Insurance a call and they will find the best policy to suit your needs.

Contact information for CIA

Telephone – 0844 88 88 323

Email –

Fax – 0844 88 89 002

, , , , ,


Subscribe to our RSS feed and social profiles to receive updates.

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: